Once again, we invite you to join us for a series of performances at Wind River in the Santa Cruz Mountains.
March 1, 2019: Portato Portato: Rites + Rituals, Chaos + Nature
March 10, 2019: James Ilgenfritz, with Kyle Bruckmann
May 3, 2019: Tongue Depressor + Sonnet/Matsumoto
May 17, 2019: Meg Baird & Mary Lattimore + Gabriel Saloman
We thought it might be wise to provide more detailed directions. You will lose cell phone reception, but this Google Maps location will get you very close.
[From Ocean St.]
- Turn on Water St. away from downtown, continue for about a half-mile.
- Turn left on Market St.
- Market St. becomes Branciforte Rd.
- Ignore all signs telling you to turn right for Shakespeare, and continue straight through the stop sign.
- Continue past the Mystery Spot and the Happy Valley Conference Center, and just past a one-lane segment with a stop sign.
- Shortly after this segment, turn right onto Happy Valley Rd. (There will be a vineyard on the corner.)
- After about a half-mile, turn right onto Wild Way.
- After another 0.3 miles or so, the road forks. Take the right fork for “421 Wild Way (Chuck Pyle).”
- You’ll go through a lumberyard-looking area, and there will be cars parked below the circle picture above. Walk up and to the right of the house (there will be lights leading the way).