Host your next event in our studio in the Tannery Arts Center! Our indoor space and beautiful back patio can accommodate events such as: meetings, lectures, book readings, workshops, corporate retreats, office parties, dinner parties, but with our state of the art sound system, we specialize in concerts, recitals, auditions, performances, and screenings. Check out Man Nova's "Don't Rush It" Ft. Elie Mabanza, recorded live at the Indexical studio!
We offer affordable rates for daytime and evening events, subject to availability and sound system requirements.
Please fill out this form, and we will be in contact to discuss your event's needs!
Indexical // Studio #119 Tech List
- 2x Meyer Sound UPJunior stereo mains
- 2x Meyer Sound UPJunior stereo fills
- 500-HP Meyer Sound subwoofer
- 2x Db Technologies DVX DM28
- Soundcraft FX16ii 16-Channel Analog
- 2x 1-ch Passive DI
- 2x 2-ch Stereo DI
- 2x Shure SM58
- 2x Shure SM57
- 1x Telefuken M80
- Sennheiser e 609
- 6x boom mic stands
Lighting & Visuals
- 1x Optoma HD39HDR projector (1080p, 4000 lumens) with projection screen
- 2x BenQ TH671ST projector (1080p, 3000 lumens)
- 4x DMX-controlled LED lights, accessible over local network
- 2 folding tables with black tablecloths and chairs