421 Wild Way | Santa Cruz
About Wind River
We thought it might be wise to provide more detailed directions. You will lose cell phone reception, but this Google Maps location will get you very close.
[From Ocean St.]
- Turn on Water St. away from downtown, continue for about a half-mile.
- Turn left on Market St.
- Market St. becomes Branciforte Rd.
- Ignore all signs telling you to turn right for Shakespeare, and continue straight through the stop sign.
- Continue past the Mystery Spot and the Happy Valley Conference Center, and just past a one-lane segment with a stop sign.
- Shortly after this segment, turn right onto Happy Valley Rd. (There will be a vineyard on the corner.)
- After about a half-mile, turn right onto Wild Way.
- After another 0.3 miles or so, the road forks. Take the right fork for “421 Wild Way (Chuck Pyle).”
- You’ll go through a lumberyard-looking area, and there will be cars parked below the circle picture above. Walk up and to the right of the house (there will be lights leading the way).